PHAROS is a surface mounted or suspended LED luminaire offering options of very high lumen outputs comprised of multiples of modules and available in 4 different beam angles. The product is rated to IP66 meaning that it can be periodically cleaned with water in complete safety. Having completely revolutionised the industrial lighting market, PHAROS has virtually eliminated old style high bay and low bay luminaires. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- Sort by Default Order
- PHAROS RECESSED is a modern low bay luminaire for recessed fitting in a commercial environment. With IP65 protection and IK10 impact resistance rating, PHAROS RECESSED is recommended for use in petrol stations and service facilities. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- AJAX offers a typical 100 lumens per watt, and is capable of providing up to 20000 lumens through a glare free, high transmittance polycarbonate diffuser whilst still retaining IP65 and IK10 protection. AJAX has a 60° beam angle, an optional shade and is available with a 1-10V dimmable driver. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- The AJAX 2 is an IP65 high bay offering a typical 130 lumens per watt; up to 31200 lumens. It is available with multiple lens options to provide the distribution required by the application, or, the choice of either a 60° aluminium reflector attachment or polycarbonate shade. High input voltage driver versions are possible, as well as a microwave sensor or photocell. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- GLAUCOS has a multitude of applications ranging from sports halls to warehouses to retail units. It is downlight only styled providing a selection of outputs maximising at 13400lm. Mounting options can be surface or chain suspended, dimming is possible and a variety of beam angels and control options for this highly versatile and competitively priced luminaire are also available. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- HERCULES ZONE 2 is manufactured using a compressed glass fibre reinforced polyester housing designed for use in areas made hazardous by the abnormal conditions, resulting in the presence of flammable vapours or gases and combustible dusts. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- PYLOS can be used in a multitude of applications both in surface mounted or suspended mode. It’s IP68 rating makes it fully weatherproof which when combined with the IK10 rating allows its use in some fairly hostile environments where lesser luminaires just won’t cope. At 100mm diameter PYLOS is discreet in appearance allowing it to pass the visual acceptance contest in which most of it’s counterparts cannot compete. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.
- HERCULES LED has a polycarbonate housing and diffuser, the latter being opalised to reduce spotting but maintain a high translucence level. Stainless steel clips are supplied as standard, particularly important in food processing areas. The light emitting boards are manufactured by Messrs Tridonic, Philips or Samsung as are the driver and all other operating component parts to ensure full system compatibility. For photometric data and elumdat files, please contact the sales office.